Introduction of me and my work

My name is Daniel Johnson and I joined this blog recently. I am a digital illustrator, but I am trained in traditional media. I primarily use Photoshop to do realistic commercial illustration. I'll start off with this one. I did it a few years ago, but I still like it. This digital painting won the Guru Award in Illustration at the 2007 Photoshop World. It was also featured on the cover of Layers magazine. It was painted entirely from scratch in Photoshop. Recently, I created a blog to showcase my work and post tutorials based on my images. This one was featured last month and I posted tutorials explaining the techniques I used to create it. You can read them here.

2 Comentários:

Oscar said...

All in Photoshop? ... wow impressive!

Dan Johnson said...

That's what I do. If you look at my blog, I have tutorials to demonstrate how I do it.

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Illustration dust ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO