Doing a daily drawing challenge is one of the best, and easiest, ways to improve yourself as an artist. I've seen illustrators make remarkable improvements in just the first two weeks. If you are thinking of taking on a 365 Drawing Challenge, (or are just now learning about it and intrigued) I can highly recommend it.
The main things you will need:
- Enough drawing supplies (most sketchbooks don't have 365 pages).
- Plan out ideas for your daily drawings ahead of time such as:
- Writing down lists of word prompts
- Collecting inspiring reference images
- Listing various mediums or styles you'd like to experiment with
If you'd like to read more about how I approached and completed my own 365 Drawing Challenge, check out my blog post: 5 Tips For Completing A 365 Drawing Challenge