Creative Quarterly Journal of Art & Design, Issue 21

Two pieces of my artwork have been selected for the Creative Quarterly Journal: my illustration of a father and child collecting a Christmas tree and a photograph I took whilst in Budapest. The latter image has been used for the cover of the journal and I am rather proud to be responsible for a graffiti face appearing on such a prestigious publication. I must point out that I did not draw the face, as that would be illegal, only photographed it! Perhaps photography should play a bigger part in my work in the future..?

Creative Quarterly 21 by ardillustration

Christmas tree by ardillustration

1 Comentário:

KSM said...

I like the christmas tree picture that you drew. Well done :)

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Illustration dust ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO