News from Rachel Lewis: My work getting published in They Draw and Cook!

This is really amazing news; my work has been chosen to feature in a new book, They Draw and Cook, in America next spring! I'm among 100 or so other illustrators to have recipe illustrations featured, I have to say, I am so excited about this!


They Draw and Cook is an amazing little website; every day they post a new illustration from around the world, I submitted 2, one made the book, but think mine are still in the queue! Go check it out, so many fantastic recipes on there, really need to try some out.
When the book is published I'll get a copy for myself so will of course post pictures, which will be in 2011... I'm sure it'll be worth the wait though!

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Illustration dust ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO