New Work from Rachel: London Fashion Week Illustrations for Amelia's Magazine

So sorry guys, haven't updated you with any of my new work in ages! Trying to juggle a full time graphic design job with freelance illustration and a life is proving tricky. Heh.

So these illustrations were commissioned by Amelia's Magazine for London Fashion Week in September. I illustrated Bernard Chandran's SS11 range:





You can read the original article here: http://www.ameliasmagazine.com/fashion/london-fashion-week-ss-2011-catwalk-review-bernard-chandran/2010/09/19/

These are the first fashion illustrations I've done in a while... I want to do more though as I love it. What do you guys think?

More work in a bit :)

RachelSaysHello.com

1 Comentário:

ID said...

This are gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Illustration dust ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO