New Work for Tigerprint

The end of the academic year is always a busy period for me, sorting out exhibitions and marking work. Thankfully it is now the summer break and I have been able to spend more time on my Illustration work. I have been doing this whilst also moving home and setting up my new studio. Drawing at my desk, surrounded by boxes has been my daily routine as of late, so it was a nice change to do some in-house work at Tigerprint's lovely and spacious studio near the Yorkshire Dales. I was there for a week and worked on a variety of projects from packaging to calenders. The resulting artwork should be appearing in the shops some time in the next few months so keep your eyes peeled! Below is one of the card designs I was asked to produce.

Greetings card by ardillustration

I'm heading back up the M1 later this month to do some more work for Tigerprint and stay in the infamous cottage (a place where freelancers rest their weary head), so will show what I come up with when I get back.

1 Comentário:

Unknown said...

I've stayed at the infamous cottage! sheep outside the window and strange late night phonecalls where noone is on the line but otherwise a lovely place. Luckily I was there with two other girls. Good luck with it.

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Illustration dust ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO